1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

San Antonio

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by kurtro08, Sep 3, 2014.

1. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Any taxidermist that are really good around this area? Have a good client of mine kills animals every year. He moved to Texas and looking for someone new. He has a black bum he just killed need mounting

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. This area is pretty big. Is he wanting to drop off close to where he's hunting or close to where he lives? A lot of great taxidermist around it might help to narrow it down.

3. I can vouch for Mike at Creative Taxidermy off Hwy 90 at Sabinal. He does great work
    830 9882277

4. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

James Newport , mesquite creek taxidermy is in Pearsall, thirty min from San Antonio.

5. JEJ

JEJ Active Member

PA
    X2. Great taxidermist and very nice guy, as stated just south of San Antonio.

6. gab

gab Active Member

Jet Smith is one hour to the west in Kerrville.multiple award winner,especially with exotics. 830 792 4694

7. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

I am only 30 minutes East of SA in Seguin, TX. Morris Outdoors Taxidermy, Bobby Morris 210-857-3587.

I put out competition quality mounts. I take customers mounts every year to competition and have won several awards and have never gotten below an 87 on my commercial gamehead/WT entries.

8. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Thanks guys sorry been out of country :) I will give him all of the contact info above and let him decide

9. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

Here are a few recent black buck mounts in case he want to see some pics.

Attached Files:

10. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

That's not legal to mount, even down here in Texas.

11. Bill Longley killed 22 of em here in Lee County, Tx, Finally got hung, but it was for killing a white man.