1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Turkey Mounting Parts (For sale AGAIN)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by FrontierFurs, Sep 4, 2014.

1. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

**It's back up for sale!**

(First off, sorry for the bad quality phone pic, I need to replace my real camera!)

I have these turkey mounting parts available for sale, they came off a flying-position mount that was too badly torn up to salvage. I have absolutely no plans on re-mounting it myself, so it's all up for grabs! Includes fully painted freeze dried head, freeze dried feet, body form with wires, plus the tail fan and beard from the original mount.

MAKE OFFER on this whole setup, tail and beard included!

Buyer pays shipping, but since these parts are so lightweight, it shouldn't cost much at all. Send me a message or email [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

2. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

Another update to this. Client who purchased it was unhappy with the whole setup and may be sending it back. I would like to make it clear (again) this came off a damaged mount and is not new or perfect! However I would still consider them usable parts to someone who is a skilled taxidermist. I am not going to put a price on it this time, because clearly I don't know the value. So please, make an offer if you'd like to buy it after it's returned. Otherwise it's all going in the garbage and I'll take the loss on it.

I've had all good business on taxidermy net up until now (my prior username was WillinghamsTaxidermy) so you can look me up and see that I've had all good reviews! I only changed my username because I'm now dealing more in furs than taxidermy mounts, but I'm still the same person, whether some of you like it or not! ;D