1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

It's a dull night and I'm bored

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Sep 7, 2014.

1. George you may not know it but you have helped me tremendously over the years. You have been a straight foward type and held nothing back in your comments which I think is admirable.
    I wish you and your beloved Connie the best of wishes. God speed in your recovery.
    Kraig

2. George, continued prayers for you and Miss Connie.

3. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Hang in there George.

4. Hey George,

We are thinking about you and Connie tonight in our Prayers. We wish you guys the BEST and a speedy recovery. You are truly a LEGEND in this business with more knowledge about taxidermy than most Know it all's put together. God Bless you guys.

Your Friend,

John Griffith

5. Frank D

Frank D New Member

George you took me in your shop when no one els would talk to me like taxidermy was a big secret I want to thank you and if you and Connie need anything I would be there

6. Paul I

Paul I New Member

I do miss you telling lazy people to check the orange button.LOL.Best wishes.Paul I

7. George you are a great asset on here and it wouldn't be any good without you. You and Connie are in my prayers.

8. Dangitboy

Dangitboy Member

George that was a good read. I know your fighting your battles in your own way, hang in there my friend. Prayers for you and Connie.

9. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Good luck with the operation Friday George..

10. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Great post George! Praying that you and Connie can be reunited very soon!

Your post should be mandatory reading before responding to one of your posts lol! I always get a chuckle at those who get their beak bent by something you write, then scold you as if they are the very first person to point out that you express your view point, shall we say, less than delicately! LOL! I'm sure you're going to cease and desist immediately! :). If one can't tell that you enjoy the back and fourth jousting, and do so with a smile on your face and no malice in your heart, they are either new or not paying attention. Don't change a thing George, unless you disagree with me!

11. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Good post George.. I am prayng for the best for you and Connie.

12. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    I will always cherish the teeth marks on my butt! Thanks for your advice and good luck to you!

13. smittys llc

smittys llc New Member

Hang in there George I do respect you. Even though you can be a pain in the ass. Prayers to you and Connie

14. gunner62

gunner62 Gunners Buckhorn Taxidermy

W.I.
    Praying for a great out come to your surgery George!!!!

15. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Good post old man. Everyone needs to send you some hockey playoff DVDs.

16. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    George, take the time needed for you and your bride, we will be here when and if you need us. Take care.

17. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Love ya Buddy. It's all we can truly own. The rest is just a rental.

18. George I pray all went well with your surgery today. Take care and get well soon. :)

19. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thanks Michelle. The urologest seemed happy with the results but he's not wearing the damned catheter for 3 days.

20. Yea George I know those things aren't even a little bit comfortable :( Just tell them to dose ya up so you can sleep a lot the next 3 days lol ;) but it's good the Dr. was pleased with the procedure anyway. Hope you get to feelin' better.