1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

It's a dull night and I'm bored

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Sep 7, 2014.

1. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Prayers going up for Connie and Yourself!!!!!!!!!!

2. DL

DL Well-Known Member

I remember seeing a picture if a guy in Walmart with a catheter and bag duct tapped to his leg.

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

Prayers continue for you and Connie George. Don't be stubborn and listen to your PT, they do know best.

4. Tannertroop

Tannertroop Member

Prayers for you George and your wife

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

5. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

X 2, That's right. May God bless both you and Connie . Best wishes .

6. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend. All my best to Miss Connie as well. It's cool to see all the respect you have from your peers on this great forum. You deserve every bit of it.

7. Hey George,
    Reading about your three days throttled with a catheter brought back to memory my post prostate cancer surgery ordeal. I had to have one of those damned things dangling for eight days. Longest eight days of my life thus far I believe. One night in the dark I rose to visit the bathroom. While walking past the dresser the hose got caught on one of the protruding knobs while I continued on. I did a moonwalk that would have made Michael Jackson proud. Thinking back I think I may have done the crotch grab and the little girl yell as well. So I understand your disdain for them.
    One thing I was glad to see while reading this post was not one of the people who like to bash you showed up for this one. I have always appreciated and admired you George. I wish the very best for you and Connie. Take care Sir.
    Tom

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Tom, you won't believe this But the EXACT SAME THING happened to me. I yanked so hard I went to the DR with bladder spasms. I am still having issues. Had 2 CTs this week and see the urologist tomorrow about the last one.

9. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Best to you BOTH!

10. George its so beautiful to here someone think and worry about there wife while going through hard times it shows true love,i hope your both doing well.

11. GWebb

GWebb Active Member

I remember when I first came to Taxi.net, many years ago on the old forum. I thought who the he!! is this Georoof guy (or what ever your name was then LOL), he is as cantankerous as a friggin bear, jumps on people, talks crap to them blah blah blah. I even had a few run-ins with you, can't remember what over now. But the more I read as a new guy, the more I saw you were there trying to help people like me. I then thought of my Grandpa, he too was a bear at times, he would help you any way possible but if you was out of line you could bet your bottom dollar he would let you know and he wasn't afraid of hurting your feelings in the process, but after that it was done....forgotten and in the past...until next time...if you were stupid again. I then took to looking at you in that light. Keep being who you are, you have been an asset to this forum many times over, so what if you rub some people the wrong way, that's their problem, not yours. As for you and your wife, I hope the good lord blesses you with many more years together. Good luck in all...GWebb

12. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

It's the dogs that dont bark that you need to worry over.