1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Italian Taxidermist looking for employment in North America

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by SERGIO1952, Sep 8, 2014.

1. SERGIO1952

SERGIO1952 New Member

My name is Sergio. I'm an Italian Taxidermy (A guy aged 62) with a 40 year experience. The dream of my life has always been working in North America (US or Canada) to share and enrich my experience and my skills. Now with European economy there is a real risk of being trapped in the sinking ship... and I cannot swim! Jokes apart I believe to be a good taxidermist and, equally important I'm still eager to learn and improve myself. For all of the stated reasons I am currently looking for a job opportunity either in US or Canada. After any kind of contact I will gladly provide my resume and in the meantime I'll attach some photos of my work for an early evaluation.

For the photos please check out the gallery ( apologizes as t the moment I am lacking lifesize shots since I don't have any left at my studio) : http://imgur.com/a/JX1jm

Thanks for your consideration.
    For any message please contact me at : [email protected]

2. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Sergio , Buona fortuna trovare un lavoro in America. Parlando di "navi che affondano" Avete seguito le notizie internazionali e leggere quanto velocemente Obama sta affondando America. Il governo locale ha mai vietato Columbus Day Parade, è offensivo per alcune persone.
    tchau
    Un pisano