1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday Rick Krane and a gift for his friends!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Sep 27, 2014.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Today is Ricks Birthday and try as I may he wanted to talk business with me for a few minutes tonight and asked me to share with the fishheads out there a FREE 24 hour download of his Rainbow trout complete reference set of 39 digital photos for you in celebration of Ricks 29th birthday again ;). just go to the anglers artistry web site and look under fish reference photos sets and you'll see the complete set of his own rainbow trout photos for free until tomorrow night sunday 9/28/14. So take advantage of his generosity as a gift for all you do for Rick and his appreciation of the folks who wished him well on our business Facebook account. Kathie Krane

2. [size=36pt]Happy Birthday

You old salt. You need to come down from the mountains.. And catch some stripers! Wishing you a relaxing day... For what ever that may be for you.. Take a 5 minutes and have a coffee break on me.. ha!

3. Nathan

Nathan Active Member

Happy birthday, Rick, hope all those candles don't set off ay smoke alarms!

4. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Wow, happy Birthday Rick. Thanks for all you do.

5. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Rick,
    Hope you and your family had a relaxing day! Happy Birthday brother!

Jeff ;)

6. Billw

Billw Member

Happy Birthday Rick And Many more to come!
    God Bless!

7. CannonQ

CannonQ New Member

8. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Happy belated birthday Rick

9. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday. May God send extra blessings on your special day.

10. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Ahh 29 again! Thank you all so much for the well wishes and the kind words! I have been working hard on some new projects for some of you out there in fish land and I hope to share real soon. I hope folks value the time they spend here on earth with one another. Life is so so short and when it is gone there is no taking it back so be kind to one another and live a life worth living! I'm proud and so glad to be part of this community and glad to have a good life! Thanks so very much!

My Best

Rick Krane