1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

15 minutes with Greg livebucks saved me thousands.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by buckfever*, Oct 3, 2014.

1. My Idea and Greg Livebucks printing saved me about $3000.00 on signage. Local sign co. wanted 3500.00 to replace 6x10 lighted old pizza sign. Even dropping back to a smaller unlit was $2000.00. I came up with an idea give it to our resident Greg Livebuks and for a total of $245.00 This is what I got, not bad ! Thanks Greg ! :-* :-*
    two banners 190.00, 2" inch tubing 40.00 And one 1/2 plywood 15.00
    before
    After [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    How do you do taxidermy full time on such flat ground?

3. standing still ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I really wish I understood the question , I dont speak Bama to well. ;D ;D ;D

4. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Just remember that it was your idea. I am just a conduit for your whims. Thanks Buddy!

5. Awesome.

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

He said - Where the h#ll do your critters hide?

Sign Looks Great!

7. Ron B

Alabama
    No....what I said was; If I were to lie on my back in front of your shop, my man boobs would be the highest point around!! :eek: Geeeze....I get dizzy just looking at that flat $#@t.

8. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Great idea on the sign! For those that wonder about hunting on that flat ground, there's a little creek that passes through Buckfever's parish known as the Mississippi River. Quiet a few critters traverse the thousands of acres of bottomland hardwoods along its banks!

9. AHH and the little creek in my back yard has made some of the most fertile land in the country. With ground so full of nutrients the area known as The Delta produces extra large body frames on whitetails thus larger racks. Tensas and its surrounding river border parishes are known through out the state as the the place to be during hunting season.

And this Ron ol boy is waht allows G to work full time as a taxidermist.

Yes you are correct sir your boobs would be in a contest with the land fill for the highest point in the parish. Ironic isn't it both are just full of trash. ;D ;D

10. Ron B

Alabama
    Still makes me dam dizzy! I'm just use to one foot always being on a different level than the other one!

11. dummy they make a correction shoe for that problem ! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

12. Ron B

Alabama
    It would have to have a four foot heel on it at my house! ::)

13. Dave Byrd

Dave Byrd Active Member

Greg Livebucks, You LOWBALLER!

Just kidding. That is one nice sign!

14. OMG your're right Dave !

I bet he forgot to factor in all his over head. Time emailing me proofs, stamp, box, tape, internet service charge,cell phone service charge, time on the phone, packing item, packing material, invoicing time, invoice paper, wife labor creating invoice, gas to post office, coke and cookies during drive.

You dummy you didnt make a damn penny on that crap. next guy price it at 2000.00

15. Ron B

Alabama
    Don't feel sorry for him! The bustard made a killin off my canoe!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

16. livbucks

You musta missed the pic I posted awhile back....Haha. Let's just say your canoe went for a little ride.

Attached Files:

17. livbucks

Dont worry...I'll make it up in volume....Haha.

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Looks good!

19. Great looking sign guys !

20. I will have to check your sign out in a couple weeks when I head from Jonesville to do some Illinois hunting. I know just where you are by looking a the picture. Sign looks good!