1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Richard Christoforo update...

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The beginning if great news! The surgents just came out and said the surgery went well! Linda and the Christoforo family is thankful for all the love and the prayers! Richard asked me last night do you think the prayer thing works and now we know!
    I'll write more soon as we get to see him! Great news!

Rick

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thank God!

3. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Amen.

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Great News.

5. Waited impatiently all day for this news, what a gift!!!

6. Excellent

7. Absolutely !! that's great news!

8. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    God speed Richard! Rick, thanks for being there for him and Linda.

9. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

I want to think the Prayers helped. And I'm very happy to hear the stints helped! God Bless you Richard - you have more to contribute to the Industry! Don't slow down - we need you!

10. Richard, I have that picture of you and Charley Haynes at the first meeting on my wall blown up to about a 12 x 20. Every night I tell Daddy good night. Tonight I told you good night also and thanked God for giving us and taxidermy such a good friend. I hope you are around for many, many more years to come. The world needs good men like you.

When I went in to turn Miss Lola over in bed a few minutes ago, I heard her praying for you too.

Ruthie Haynes
    "Wind to your wings"

11. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Amen!

12. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Yes the 'prayer thing' works! Good to hear that you are on the path to recovery Richard!

Fred Barilla & family

13. Great news indeed! Thanks for keeping us informed Rick. Prayers for a speedy recovery Richard.

14. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Richard rested comfortably last night and is going throw the throws of recovery. He had some good indicators he was hearing us and could make head movement when we would talk to him. He will be there for the next 7-9 days ( can't imagine what he'll put those poor Doctors through so the road to recovery is ahead! No words I could muster could express the gratitude I personally have for those who have sent the well wishes and most importantly the prayers for my old friend and his family! I 'm so glad the world can still hold on to Richard for some time to come! Thank you again so much for the love and the caring of someone so very important to me and to so many!
    Rick Krane

15. JOHNNY B

JOHNNY B New Member

Prayers work
    get well soon
    garden state taxidermists wish you a speedy recovery

16. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Richard,
    Not fun and quite scary .The first coupe days just rest, They will have you walking as soon as possible.
    Hope they didn't they don't over medicate you. I went nuts,.They tied me In bed. I was a bit delusional.
    I can' wait to talk with you.
    Prayers do work.
    Harry

17. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

Thanks for the good news! I'm so very glad for Richard and his family! IMO the Prayers worked!

18. grumpa

grumpa Active Member

The nurses had him up and about. He even ate a good supper last night. They're saying 7 days until he gets to go home. That is, if the nurses can stand the old geezer for that long. A couple of cups of black coffee and he'll be ready to go home tomorrow. Saint Linda hopes they keep him a few weeks. Speedy recovery Godfather.

19. grumpa

grumpa Active Member

THE GODFATHER JUST CALLED ME!! He's sounds great for a guy that was knocking on heaven's door. He said he's ahead of whatever anyone expected. The doctor that operated was Ukranian. Richie thought he was a polack after reading his name. I said he would have only been so lucky to have my country man to work on him. Again, he said thanks to all for the well wishes and prayers.

20. Richard, glad to here you are on the mend. I hope and pray your road to recovery is swift and pain free.
    Some new haven cannoli coming ur way.. Rest up my friend.

All the best - the polish prince!