1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Please sellers!!!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by rt texas, Nov 8, 2014.

1. rt texas

rt texas Member

please sellers, make sure that if you going to sale something, is ready to ship out, only because when we pay you, we don't want excuses, the you get sick,
    going out of town, etc, etc, etc. thank you :mad:
    Roberto.

2. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Also I might add for the buyers, specifically the young new members that when you reply to a '' for sale ad '', don't
    leave the seller hanging please. If the seller replies back to you that the item that you inquired about is in fact
    still available please be kind enough to re-contact that person in a timely period as to whether or not if you are going
    to buy that item. I'm still waiting for replies from some people now going on three weeks.

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Additionally sellers, please list the prices you expect and save yourself time replying to PM's and me the time of inquiring. This isn't ebay. Most of us do not like the "Make me an offer." Thank you!

Vic

4. Icarus

Icarus Something Witty

And everyone - be careful shipping frozen stuff out this week. Post Office is closed Tuesday in honor of our vets (Veteran's Day) and you don't want to have something that's supposed to be cold sitting an entire day someplace and then taking another day or two to reach it's destination. :)

5. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager