1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Baccus

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by bone-o, Nov 15, 2014.

1. bone-o

bone-o New Member

I posted about Mark Breen-Klein aka Baccus already in the other forum but since he used to be a prominent regular contributor to the Skulls and Skeletons part of this site specifically, I wanted to see if anybody here knows where he is or how to find him. He's burned bridges with everyone I've contacted and has no interest in responding to calls or e-mails. I don't know what to do.

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Email:
    [email protected]

Date Registered:
    December 20, 2011, 06:18:00 AM
    Local Time:
    November 15, 2014, 08:25:06 PM
    Last Active:
    July 08, 2014, 12:05:57 PM

He hasn't been on since July and if he isn't responding to you about an issue there isn't a lot you can do. He's on Facebook and last address was Haddon Heights (or Alloway), New Jersey. If it is a business issue your best bet is to call the police in the town where you last had an address for him. Keep searching Google for names and email addresses. There is a lot there for info.

3. bone-o

bone-o New Member

Thank you for your response. What would constitute a "business issue"? Our agreement was informal but I have all of the e-mails, PMs and PO/Fedex data between us.

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

You haven't said why you were looking for him. If he has "burned his bridges" as you state there must be a reason. If you need to locate him, try the police dept. and tell them why.

5. RWOOD

RWOOD New Member

I think what SW means is that if he has something of yours that is worth $$$ or you provided some kind of service for him that he owes you $$$ for then contact the police. Depending on the $$$ amount the local police might track him down for you and pursue charges or get your possessions back.

6. bone-o

bone-o New Member

I found out Baccus/Mark Breen-Klein lives with his parents in NJ. I sent them a registered letter two weeks ago but they didn't get it; I'm guessing Mark saw the notice that was left and destroyed it. The state police were notified three weeks ago and forwarded my case but they said it will take another 2-3 weeks for an investigator to review the case. If anybody else is having similar issues with Mark, please let me know and I'll tell the investigator if/when he/she calls me.

(cross-posted from Bad Deal with Baccus/Mark Breen-Klein thread in "Buyers/Sellers", I will post future updates to that thread only)