1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Good News from the United Taxidermists Association

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by finazducks, Nov 24, 2014.

1. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

The UTA will again be offering their beautiful "Artisan Award" that was sculpted by World Champion Ken Walker. All your association needs to do is; telll their representative they would like to give it. In order to do the things the UTA

wants to do for Taxidermists we need to raise money. I have been placed in charge of raising these funds. We will be having auctions for hunts, workshops and other goodies from time to time.

Our first two auctions will take place this week.

First we have two days with National Champion Mike Vernelson. Details to follow with the auctions beginning

The other is for a Duck hunt for two with World renowned BURBANK OUTFITTERS of Burbank, Washington This hunt was accuired by Craig Lewis details also to follow

These auctions were generously donated By Burbank Outfitters and By Mike Vernelson who has always gone the extra mile to help the industry we all love so much.

If You or anyone you know is willing to donate a hunt or a couple of days of instruction in your shop, Please call Me

Thank You
    Tony Finazzo
    909-234-3648

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'll donate 4 days, 2 days basic skills whitetail instruction and 2 days fishing at out place on the coast...... all room, board & food included.

3. I will donate a few days of whitetail instruction also if needed. I love the UTA!

4. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

That's what I'm talking about I will put you guys down and calling on you after the initial auctions. This is what makes the UTA Great. The UTA works with taxidermists for Taxidermist.