1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

COUGAR TWITCHING TAIL

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by olytax, Nov 25, 2014.

1. My client is asking for a twitching tail tip on a lifesize cougar that is motion activated........anyone have any ideas where to start. I'm at a complete loss. THANKS...BUZZI

2. Duckslayr

Duckslayr Active Member

Find the electronics, (kids toy,ect). Use a foam tail, and don't soak the tail at the end so it will stay soft. The trick will be finding a motor that will be small enough. Be sure to locate the battery on the base. AND GET PAID! Let us know how it turns out!

3. Thanks Jared..........it will be mounted laying on top of a square open beam so that you see when you open the front door., thus the activation with the motion detector. The cats tail will be hanging down in a natural pose and will be hanging in the air so to say.....with that said the active device will have to be small and the wires run to the batteries located somewhere with the mount. I was thinking about those dancing type predator flags.....but I've never seen one to look at it for size and possible use. Any help would be appreciated

4. The local high school should have a robitics team. those kids can do wonders, reflective robitic deer eyes that move, ears that move and tails that twitch. goive them a shout simple stuff for the kids.