1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wt deer and Black bear. SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by NTR, Nov 29, 2014.

1. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    I have 2 WV whitetail deer capes raw frozen extra long capes short v cut with 6 point antlers package deal. Both capes have a 4" split from the corner of the mouth through the jaw. Cut is from inside so hair isn't cut. Everything is there easy fix. $35 ea plus shipping. SOLD

WV Black Bear late Nov kill. Nice fur, head and feet left in, a couple skinning cuts and for whatever reason the customer cut the tail out. Good for rug, 1/2 lifesize or cape. 5" etn x 15" nose to skull base x 30" w x 54" long. $100 plus shipping. SOLD

Can text or email pics until I have time to resize them for this site. Thanks for looking.

2. alaskagabe

alaskagabe New Member

Re: Wt deer and Black bear. CHEAP!

I'd pay $50 and shipping just for the claws if you are interested. 907-399-8753.

3. Re: Wt deer and Black bear. CHEAP!

P.M. Sent

4. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Re: Wt deer and Black bear. CHEAP!

WV prohibits the sale of the claws and other bear parts but oddly enough I can sell the complete hide, rug, mount etc. having said that, if you buy it for $100 you can sell the skull for $25 and the cape for the remaining $25 or more! Just a thought.
    Thank you