1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

We lost another great one!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Troy Rose, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Troy Rose

Troy Rose Learning...one of life's greatest treasures!

Hello everyone,

I would just like to take a moment and mention the passing of a great taxidermist. Chad Hornbuckle of Woodland, California passed away Thanksgiving Day after a lengthy fight with cancer. Chad was known for his meticulous work with birds, primarily waterfowl. I myself, had the pleasure to judge several of his pieces at show may years ago. He was a true artist in every sense of the word! I will post more information as it becomes available. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Chad, you will be truly missed. Rest in peace my friend!

2. Terry Bennett

Terry Bennett Well-Known Member

Idaho
    So sad to hear this terrible news. Chad was a great person as well as a great taxidermist. He was also a fighter and I was sure that he was going to win this battle. We will keep his family in our prayers. Its tough to lose a family member, but for it to happen this time of year makes it even harder. God speed Chad.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailydemocrat/obituary.aspx?n=chad-alan-hornbuckle&pid=173353340&fhid=2571

3. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

May You find Peace Brother

4. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

So sad to hear. Chad was a fighter and battled Cancer for some time May God speed My friend

5. Judysan

Judysan The Roadkill Queen

I always enjoyed seeing Chad at the shows. My prayers to his family and friends. He'll be in our hearts forever.

6. So sad to hear that about Chad. R.I.P.

7. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

Sorry to hear about Chad. He was a member of our association, a talented taxidermist, and just an everyday nice guy. Rest in peace Chad.

Attached Files:

8. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Troy, I did not know Chad but I am sure he was a good man if he was a friend of yours. Rest in peace Chad you are with The Lord and can help him with his work. I hope to someday be there with you and many of of my family and friends.

9. Damn, Sorry to hear this. Chad was a great guy and a very talented taxidermist. RIP brother.

10. ShamanCoyote

ShamanCoyote New Member

:'( It's sad to loose someone during the holidays. I know, I lost a very dear uncle of mine a few years back and it hasn't been the same since. Sending prayers to you this holiday season.