1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Has Anyone every done business with Bruce Schuetz?

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Jims Wildlife Studio, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Jims Wildlife Studio

Jims Wildlife Studio Full Time PA Taxidermist

This seller had two bobcat kittens posted for sale. I paid him using pay pal on Dec 3 rd. Said he would ship on Monday the 8 th. I have sent several pm's and emails with no responses. I have also called 3 or 4 times with no return call? He was online On Wed the 3 rd He response was this. (You can use Paypal or a check I'm not picky. I will ship them out on Monday. Thanks Bruce Schuetz 102 1rst Humboldt,Ne 68376 40 862-5246 ) I asked for his pay pal email address he sent that quickly. I paid him and even sent a few dollars extra and have not heard a word since? This is smelling very fishy to me.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I don't know this seller but at least with paypal you have recourse in the event it turns sour. Exactly the reason I rarely do business with anyone who will not accept paypal. People who don't accept it usually have some B.S. excuse so I write them off.

3. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Unless you sent it friends and family or gift through PayPal and then You're just screwed.

4. Jims Wildlife Studio

Jims Wildlife Studio Full Time PA Taxidermist

Well I was eating my dinner and the door bell rings. There is a package from Bruce with the 2 kittens. Turns out he is a man of his word but has very poor communication skills.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire