1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

terrible deal with Natures Reflection Taxidermy

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by wildwoods2, Dec 12, 2014.

1. wildwoods2

wildwoods2 New Member

I paid him for 24 bobwhite quail and he sent them right away. I opened them and they looked like they flopped around in the box and killed each other......a mess. It looked like they were trying to escape.....birds stuffed in the corners, twisted, and handfulls of feathers everywhere. Out of the 24 birds I wanted for flyers, I found 5 I would use for flyers and 3 I would use for standers if I had to. He says he packed them in neat rows and that they were all nice mountable birds..BS! There are primary wing feathers laying loose in the box.........they don't just fall out! I have never seen anything like this. DO NOT BUY QUAIL FROM NATURES REFLECTION TAXIDERMY IN WEST VIRGINIA!!!

2. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    As stated in the lengthy email, the only one way you recieved those birds in that condition is if the box came open during shipping and UPS threw it all back in there and taped it because that is NOT how It was packed. You're full of crap! Very unprofessional, just cursing and threats. Refund will be issued as agreed!

Do not deal with THESE people, Jason (woodznwaterzstillimagery)supposably from KY with an Az phone number and Travis Bottolfson from WI whose ship to address differs from PayPal.

Edit: I will say Jason was very personable and professional but unfortunately for me a him, since this deal went the way it did and he initiated the sale to the third party, I put him on my do not deal list.

3. wildwoods2

wildwoods2 New Member

Yep, I was a cussin'.....anyone would have if they'd seen these birds. Hey, how come your address and phone number were completely different??.......just sayin'. Thanks for the payment. Good luck!

4. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    My address wasn't different only the land line I phased out 4 years ago but neglected to update my commercial UPS account I've had for more than a dozen years was. Your welcome and enjoy the birds, we both know you're full of crap.

5. Dark Man

Dark Man Well-Known Member

Never had a problem dealing with this seller, have had several transactions with dan that went off without a hitch. Do not be afraid to buy from dab, probably more involved than whats being posted by the buyer. Pics would be nice for one

6. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Thanks Jason (darkman), good luck in your states competition next month with the birds you purchased from me, you know, since they were such bad quality lol. You must be a magician! Take care.
    Darren

7. Dark Man

Dark Man Well-Known Member

Abra cadabra!

8. Alan B

Alan B Member

I purchased birds from Darren as well and had ZERO problems I highly recommend this seller!

9. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I purchased a bear from D. Brown and it was a great transaction. I don't believe for a minute whatever happened was his fault but he refunded your money in full didn't he? Was it I a timely manner? If he did then you really don't have a complaint. Crap happens in shipping. I would have no problems buying from this seller again.

Vic