1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Opossum with Feet/Tail for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by FrontierFurs, Dec 14, 2014.

1. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

I had gotten this tanned for a client, but they backed out of wanting it returned to them. I guess they figured it was just an ugly ol' possum after all, haha!

This thing is definitely not pretty so I'm only asking $35 shipped, to recover my initial costs of tanning and postage. The fur quality just isn't good enough for my own crafting purposes, although it may work nicely for an educational skin in a classroom, or as a predator hunting decoy. I would not guarantee it mountable, but all the parts are there so it could possibly be done if you put enough work into it.

I would also consider trading for tanned fox/coyote tails, or another equal valued tanned pelt. As long as I can just break even on this darn thing and get it out of my life, I'll be happy! :)

Can be purchased online here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/215273359/tanned-large-opossum-pelt-with-feet (more photos and info on this link as well)

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]