1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2015 Hq Taxidermy Supply Catalog now on line

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by rodneyrock, Dec 19, 2014.

1. rodneyrock

rodneyrock Member

here is a link to our new 2015 Catalog lots of new forms
    http://www.hqtaxidermy.com/catalog.html

[​IMG]

http://www.hqtaxidermy.com/catalog.html

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Looks good! Lots of new forms. I need to place an order so are these already printed where they could put a copy in with my order Monday when I call?

Vic

3. rodneyrock

rodneyrock Member

They are at the printer so the hard copy should be shipping very soon.

4. quest

quest Member

Utah
    There's no price on items just code numbers. I wonder if they know this?

5. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

On the inside of the cover it says this code is new "Discreet pricing" so that you can show the forms to the customers to select a pose but they do not know how much you pay for the manikins.

Vic

6. quest

quest Member

Utah
    So you have to call to find out what items cost?

7. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

The catalog looks great as do a lot of the products HQ sell but their customer service as a bit to be desired.

I looked at their website a couple of weeks ago as I was wanting to order a mule deer form along with some other items and couldn't find a facillity to order online, neither could I find an email address to email through an order so I rang them. I spoke to a guy who was very polite and asked if I could place an order and told him that I lived in New Zealand. He replied that he didn't know anything about overseas orders and the lady who did know was on another call, he took my number and said he would have her call me when she was off the phone.

Three or so hours later I hadn't recieved a call so rang back as I knew it was near 5:00pm over there and got the same guy who was surprised I hadn't recieved a call and said he would get the woman as she was leaving for the day, he came back on the line and said that they are not interested in overseas orders and wouldn't ship to me and to order from McKenzies. I told him that I was after one of Aaron's forms and was hoping to order some of Dawayne's sheep forms in the near future as I have a few to do and if there was anywhere else I could order their forms, he replied there wasn't.

I have ordered from Research, Mckenzie, Matuska, Trufit, Hauser in Germany for years and have an order with Ohio at the moment and have never had a problem. In this day and age I find it hard that a company would turn customers away for the sake of putting a box in the mail with a few extra stamps that the customer has paid for.

Mark Walker

8. T2LTaxidermy

T2LTaxidermy Member

It's also says you can order online. Where do you go to do that? When I go to the website there is no place to place orders.

9. rodneyrock

rodneyrock Member

T2L it is not up yet but will be shortly.

10. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Very well done!

11. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I received a call yesterday from Jeremy at head quarters and who ever I spoke to made a mistake as he said that they do ship overseas and he took my order over the phone. I really appreciate them getting back to me and explaining what went wrong, I'm looking forward to getting my order and the new catalog