1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

another round of birds to gift

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by fowlweatherfowler, Dec 20, 2014.

1. mriggle

mriggle New Member

I absolutely understand, and thank you for the bufflehead last round. You are extremely generous!

2. fowlweatherfowler

fowlweatherfowler Well-Known Member

NW Ohio
    Only one letc is a hen white wing.

3. Fowlweatherfowler is a first class gifter.He even called to be sure the birds he gifted me arrived in good shape and they did.Thanks again.

4. Ruttin -n- Struttin

Ruttin -n- Struttin New Member

I would love to have the drake mallard or a pair of the buffleheads.

5. Ruttin -n- Struttin

Ruttin -n- Struttin New Member

I would like to have the mallard drake or bufflehead pair.
    thanks Robbie

6. fowlweatherfowler

NW Ohio
    Ruttin. Again do you fail to read. Not only did you email me, you pm'd me, then you posted here a day later right after I stated there is one left. You choosing to do things your way for what ever reason and not taking a few minutes to read has not only made you late to the party, but clearly shows that you do not care to follow directions and again show dealing with some people can just be a headache. Hopefully you take this as a learning experience for next time or even as a life lesson.

7. part time

part time New Member

if you have any ducks left I would appreciate a few. If not please keep me in mind if you do this again. Thanks a lot. Don.

8. part time

part time New Member

if you have any ducks left I would appreciate a few. If not please keep me in mind if you do this again. Thanks, Don.

9. fowlweatherfowler

NW Ohio
    Still have the hen white wing scoter left.

10. BFox

BFox Member

If the white wing scoter is still available I will take it like them sea ducks. Thanks Bill Fox

11. fowlweatherfowler

NW Ohio
    Everything shipped today

12. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

There is something good to say about this..... If if sits outside even for a week the temperature is not supposed to even get to 32 outside. Then if it arrives Wed. it will be in a deep freeze outside.... Thanks for the update..

13. fowlweatherfowler

NW Ohio
    Yep we are at 10 degrees today. Broke ice at the ramp for 2 days to get out. Season ended yesterday and locked up as far as you can see today.

14. Did you decide to keep the ruddy? :(

15. fowlweatherfowler

NW Ohio
    For now yes. Hoping to find a spring one from a breeder if anyone has some leads.

16. Ok. Either way I still thank you on behalf of everybody that received a bird this round. Very generous of you to take the time and effort

17. part time

part time New Member

Got the duck. Thank you I appreciate the gift as these are ducks that I would not get a chance to work on here in the Midwest. Thanks again.

18. Wanted to publicly say thanks again for the ducks. Very excited to start working on the ruddy and hopefully do it justice.