1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Suggestion for bobcat DVD?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Mthunter, Dec 24, 2014.

1. I have taken in a few cats to do and have not had the opportunity to work on any before. I have done many fox and other small critters. I was looking in the books for DVD's as I am a visual learner but there are many out there. Asking for any one's suggestions or experience with any bobcat DVD's that they liked? Thanks in advance for any input. Happy Holidays to all!

2. Sorry I should have searched on here first.....seems many had asked the same question and the results seem to lean towards Jan's videos......

3. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    Brian Harness

4. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Thank you for doing a search.

5. Jake L

Jake L New Member

X2 on Brian Harness...can't go wrong with the Best In World with a bobcat...I strongly suggest using his forms also...Ozark Woods

6. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I have Brians skinning and tanning a bobcat and his mounting a bobcat DVDs from Taxidermy Training Unlimited. I would get both Brian's and Jan's videos.

7. woakley144

woakley144 Active Member

Bill Atkins, Master Taxidermy Series is what I started with. He give a step by step and is very well put together and in HD.

I think the website is www.taxidermt101.com

8. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Jan VanHoesen DVD268