1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote capes/whitetail cape/ ls bobcat (pics added)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Dark Man, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Dark Man

Dark Man Well-Known Member

Some critters i dug out of the freezer im just not going to have time to get to.i can take pay pal, check, or money order. I can thaw out for pics if needed.

I have two wet tanned coyote capes $85.00 ea. shipped

One wet tanned wt cape 18" $100.00 shipped

One smaller cased bobcat wet tanned $130.00

2. Dark Man

Still avaible,any reasonable offer accepted.these gotta go

Attached Files:

3. Dark Man

Attached Files:

4. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    New guy j, I have delt with darkman more than once and have never had a problem. Communication is a wonderful tool, try using it before slamming people on here. It's usually better to try and clean your laundry opposed to airing it dirty!

5. Dark Man

Thank you for the good word d, i knew it would be funny when this fool tried smearing me on a sight ive been buying and selling on for 6 years.as for you mr little i see your cape that you bought from me was delivered tuesday. If you would have bothered to check your email or cleaned up your message box so i could send something to it,you would find your tracking number for the cape i shipped out.granted i was a week late in doing so, but then again that was also stated it would be late in an email i sent.take a deep breathe next time before you come on here and be a jacjass and try to rub somebody thriugh the mud.there are more truthful people on here than there are pricks