1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

any gd. tips on woody's hood?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Sitting Duck, Dec 29, 2014.

1. tim martin

tim martin New Member

Great looking bird buddy!

2. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

Thanks!
    How did your duck hunt go?

3. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Brian... Great to see your still with us bunch of knuckle Heads. I just logged on and saw your back. Fantastic. Hope to meet you at the WTC if you come. Just look for a short fat man with a gray goat tee... I'll be there early helping Larry and gang set up.

Rich

4. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

I think that description would fit me as well, LOL!!
    I don't believe I will be able to attend this year as we have a family wedding to go to that weekend.

5. Brian, I'm glad your back! And that's Awesome what your going to do, starting a new thread and you can bet I'll be watching on Mon. It's kind of like "when E.F. Hutton speaks people listen" haa, when someone of your expertise shows something we all will be watching, Your wood Duck is beautiful as always! Thanks again for your help and replies and the new thread you will be doing! I know I'm not the only one who appreciates what you are doing!!! David

6. Brian, Did I happen to mention, that Wood Duck is beautiful!!!

7. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

Thanks!!
    It should be fun for me and hopefully those that participate will learn a little something.....
    Any suggestions for the name on the thread?

8. smalliestalker

smalliestalker and a river runs through it.

Well said Cheri.

Thank you Brian. Looking forward to yours and others' kind participation, and where I can, I'll keep sharing where I can too.

How about … "I give because God has given to me" or "I give because I want to please God".

;)

9. Nice Smalliestalker! Or Brian's work shop!

10. Wolfgangs work shop, The training corner.

11. jots

jots Member

Wolfgang, Thank you for your unselfishness and willingness to help others. I am looking forward to your posts and believe me, I am VERY grateful to anyone that is willing to step out and share knowledge such as you are.

To EVERYONE who has shared, no matter how minor or how advanced, Thank You! I know many hours and much expense has surely gone into reaching the level of greatness that many of you have achieved and to reach out and pass it on to those of us who are eager to learn is tremendous!

I don't take it for granted at all and I KNOW the value of the knowledge that is shared here. I have spent hours upon hours on this forum and taken and saved tons of notes. I will still take lessons at some point. I just want to get a number of mounts done first. In the meantime though I will continue to follow the great sharing of instruction here so that when I finally do get some training it will hopefully be a bit more advanced training.

From this beginner, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

12. Wolfgang, you might consider calling it "THE FINAL WORD". Lol
    P.S. Glad to see your back, it's a sign of your leadership qualities.

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Guys and gals...i seldom read through much of taxinet even though im one of the mods. But what the hell? I am so tired of whiney crybabies reporting on each other, five and six times a day. "He called me a name!"..."all i did was ask a simple question, what did i do?"...Will you guys please stop this bs and grow up, and get a life? Who cares? If a member comes in here and takes the time to post pics of a procedure, just read it and keep your comments to yourself. Its not a contest, its not posted for others to degrade. Now then...i wont mention names here but ill say this...one of you has got to stop multiple posting reports to the mods...we are not on call for you, and quite honestly, we are tired of the repeated reports. Another one of you had better stop insinuating that we mods show favoritism when editing. We simply put, do not read all this horse s hi t . Dont call us out as playing favorites and then expect us to remedy your reported posts. Lastly, folks please do not claim to be run off of here. Just enjoy giving and sharing...and just ignore the stupidity. We will remove it as we find it. Once everyone learns to ignore it, we wont need to edit everything. Im a moderator, not a babysitter. If this offends anyone...well, it should. I shouldnt have to say this to a group of professionals. Please behave as if you were all in the same room together in person...with respect for each other and for this site.