1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

euro buffalo

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Nate 26 E, Jan 4, 2015.

1. I have a customer who has a buffalo head done in a European I told him my price just curious what other taxidermist charge
    Thanks in advance
    Nate

2. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    $400.00 and an extra $100.00 to cast the original horns if they are wanting a shoulder mount also. Put the originals on the mount and the casts on the Euro.

3. Hammer thanks for the info I guess when I told him $200 that was too cheap and he only wants the Euro done no shoulder before this one I have done 1 for a good friend
    Thanks for the response

4. Raphite01

Raphite01 New Member

Some people charge close to that just for a whitetail.

5. Raphite01 I know a lot of other taxidermist that charge that for a deer in general I have been doing taxidermy for 4 years with my partner and he did all the pricing and we both did the work the last spring I bought him out and moved it to my town and I'm still trying to figure out some prices
    Thanks guys for all your help
    Nate

6. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I'm at $100 bobcat, fox, coyote, etc., $175 deer, $200 exotics and antelope, $250 for bear and pigs, $350 for bison/elk/steer. I might need to raise my prices on steer/elk.

7. I get 215 for bison. 165 for elk 125 for deer and bear. 225 for moose

8. Well thanks guy that is some great advice much appreciated
    Nate

9. twinrivers

twinrivers Active Member

I have seen cow and buffalo skulls go for $600 at some artsy fartsy Indian craft shops in downtown Albuquerque when I lived there years ago. Drive around the mesa out there and could find them all day long for free. Never get people to pay that here.

10. Twin rivers here in Nebraska I would never get that either he thinks I'm nuts for asking 200