1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

AlaskanAssassin

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by EbonFeline, Jan 5, 2015.

1. EbonFeline

EbonFeline New Member

Anyone else having trouble getting any kind of reply from this guy?
    I've emailed, PMed and even tried to call but it goes straight to message bank.
    He was supposed to send me some foxes beginning of Dec last year, now he wont respond at all....

2. Check your email for tracking info. I apologize, I am frequently hard to get ahold of.

3. I've done business with Jason with no issues. A little hard to get a hold of at times, but a good honest seller with great foxes! By the way, thanks for the goat meat in that last shipment Jason! Never had it before!

4. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

I just received my fox from Jason today and he is a awesome guy to deal with! Fox was still frozen and packaged very well! I'm sure he is a busy guy just like most of us are .But I guarantee you I will do business with him again! Thanks a lot Jason !!

5. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

FYI, I thought I would add that durring trapping season in AK sometimes it takes a guy a few days to run his line. They will sometimes be out of service a few days. :)