1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New HQ catalog

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pir^2h, Jan 7, 2015.

1. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I got the new HQ catalog in the mail today. HQ is growing by leaps and bounds and it does not sound like they are planning to stop adding new forms to their line up anytime soon. Good work HQ!

Vic

2. Mason

Mason Active Member

Agreed!

3. tat

tat Member

Like the way they have done the new catalog with customers unable to see cost on items

4. Them and OTS get 90% of my business! Great forms

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

5. Mason

Mason Active Member

Like the ease of finding prices. But could care less if the customers see prices of supplies?

6. I don't care if customers see prices or not, they are paying me to do the work, don't like it go somewhere else!

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

7. double barrel

double barrel New Member

nice buck! Which one of you bagged him?

8. Mason

Mason Active Member

If you are referring to my pic Double barrel,

That is the BEST buck in the world! That is my Sons first. He just got him this year. Last day of PA gun season!

9. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I never had any problems with the prices showing. If they complained I would tell them they can order the stuff and do it themselves.

10. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Right on! Let them find out how "easy" taxidermy really is! One crack at it and they will most likely never try it again.

Vic

11. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

I hope they continue to add new forms and products.

12. Looks good! Love their stuff, however, I often sit in my shop looking at different forms to get and it would be great to see the prices. Kinda different not really sure I like it without the prices.

13. All Jim and Joes posts x 2.

14. RTF

RTF Active Member

Got the catalog too. Never done businness with them. Anyone have any positives on their deer manikins to share. Im tempted to give them a try.

15. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

The prices are there. Just remove the zero from the beginning and end of the code number to reveal the price.

The new catalog looks great !

16. rodneyrock

rodneyrock Member

Michelle Nelson we will be adding a lot of new product and forms this year and for the years to come you can count on it.
    Everything (Forms,habitats ) is new and original sculpted, molded and casted in house with great care.

17. rodneyrock

rodneyrock Member

Michelle Nelson we will be adding a lot of new product and forms this year and for the years to come you can count on it.
    Everything (Forms,habitats ) is new and original sculpted, molded and casted in house with great care.

18. Michelle_Nelson

Do you have any plans to produce a good quality Columbia and Sitka Blacktail Form Line?

19. rodneyrock

rodneyrock Member

Don't know but will find out.

20. Michelle_Nelson

Thank You.