1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

1 Wolverine and 3 Wolf skulls for sale - $150 - $165 each

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by sunparakeet, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Hi all,

Here are four skulls I have cleaned up and ready to go. These were cleaned with maceration, degreased in Dawn, whitened with peroxide, and sealed with Paraloid. These skulls are in great condition. Missing teeth or damages are noted in the photo album. The skulls are super-white with no grease, but the Wolverine does have some orange-ish discoloration in one side of the bottom jaw. It's very slight, but I am very picky so I thought I would mention it.

Click on this link to see the album with pictures: --> http://imgur.com/a/mBxdX#0

I have labeled the wolves A, B and C. Wolf A and C are 10 1/4 inches. Wolf B is 10 1/2 inches. It's considerably heavier than the other two.

Message me with any questions! Pay with personal check, money order or PayPal.

Wolf A is $150. The other 3 skulls are $165 each. Shipping is included in the price if you're in the lower 48. If it's not legal to posses in your state I will not sell it to you.