1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

wolf eyes

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Red stag, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Hi friends! Going to mount a young wolf for a museum in Norway. Any suggestions where the best glass eyes are found? Maybe the reflective eyes?
    Thanks
    Ollie

2. juli

juli Active Member

Hi Ollie,

I am not a fan of the Tohickon white banded wolf eyes...The tohickon 165's are ok. I've yet to see any commercial wolf eyes that are correct though. If it is a very young wolf you might be able to find some coyote eyes...the vandyke's competition series look ok- if you are looking for a white band (and if you can get one big enough)

3. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Thanks juli - that was the same eyes I was thinking of. Study my pics of young wolf shows a darker eyes than the wolf eyes from Tohickon. Same as the color of the coyote.
    Ollie

4. Russian reflexive eyes?
    :)

5. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Milo- Yes I saw some reflective russian eyes some years ago. Is there anybody who knows if Snowhare are selling this type of eyes in Europe? (I know Dennis have been selling in US, but don`t know if he still doing that) Not much information to find on the net.
    Ollie

6. RTE

RTE New Member

welcome http://rte.ucoz.com/

7. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Thanks so much RTE :) :) :) Will give you a order. Ollie

8. RedStag..i have sent you a PM yesterday, just wondering if you got that :) ...doesn't appear in my "sent messages"