1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Exciteing new auction from the UTA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by finazducks, Jan 11, 2015.

1. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Clint Rickey from Dodgeville Wisconson has donated a three day Whitetail workshop. This workshop is for anyone from beginner to advanced.
    The workshop will be tailored to the winning bidders skill level, and Clint is flexable to the dates. The winner can bring a cape and form or Clint can provide one
    Key points will be reference study pre sculpting ear butts, dremeling noses. casting a nose and assembling it, For advanced Taxi's he will cover open mouth casting. There will be some supply cost for casting.
    Room and board is not included but Clint will assist in arranging accommodations. If there are questions you can pm Clint or call him at 608-574-7321

This auction will run from now till January 18 at 10.00pm est
    I will start this auction at $400

Brought to you by the UTA
    Tony Finazzo

2. I am very excited to have the opportunity to donate to such a wonderful organization. This past May I attended my first UTA show and had a blast. The show was run so well and the giveaways were very generous, I cant wait for the next one. Like Tony said feel free to give me a pm or call if you want to chat about the workshop. Clint
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Would like to bid 500 on this auction

4. finazducks

Thanks for your bid Old Barn. Those are some fine looking Whitetails. But Clint the bidders would like to see some samples of your work, not photos of live Whitetails. That mouthcup is extraordinary.

5. finazducks

Please note this auction is just for seven days don't wait too long to bid.

Thanks from the United Taxidermists Association
    Together We Stand

6. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

$600

7. finazducks

Clint is a reasonable distance from most of the East and Midwest

8. 700

9. finazducks

thks old barn

10. finazducks

Don't let someone steel this auction Clint has a wealth of knowlege about Whitetails. The most mounted animal in America.

11. $900.00

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

12. 1000

13. finazducks

Thanks Old Barn and thanks mike for your bid and others for their bids. and Thanks to Ken Edwards for posting Clint's Deer on the Home page. People must realize what they will be getting from Clint in this great auction.
    Thanks Clint for your generous donation. I can't stop going back and looking at that mouth cup OMG

14. finazducks

Remember 10:00 pm est

15. finazducks

Old Barn is the winner. Thanks so much for your donation and a big thank you to Clint for his great donation

From the UTA and remember
    "Together We Stand"