1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ATTN: jlittle

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Dark Man, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Dark Man

Dark Man Well-Known Member

This guy jlittle is threatening to smear all of my selling posts labeling me as a scammer.here is the story:

Jlittle bought a wt cape off of me before the holidays, i explained i would ship the 1st monday after the 1st of the year.as you all know, things come up and i wasnt able to ship.after trying to send him a message(as i have no phone #) i sent him an email explaining i would be shipping today. Inbox full is what i kept getting when pm'ing him.

Now,i just finished my shipping for the day and recieved this message from him saying ... At this point im assuming there is no cape coming and ill be letting everyone on here not to buy fromm you blah,blah,blah.may i also note that this is s brand new member with 0 posts buying probably for the first time.

That being said anyone who would like to see the emails ive sent regarding this transaction feel free to contact me and ill be happy to show them.

Jlittle: here is your tracking # 9405510200793418194817 usps

Since i cant pm you and you apparently dont check your email im hoping you check this forum

2. lokireptiles

lokireptiles Member

Sorry you have had to deal with someone like that.

Unfortunately it seems like you can have hundreds of smooth transactions and it only takes one "difficult to make you forget about all the good ones

3. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    X2