1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

mvernelson

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by ice, Jan 13, 2015.

1. ice

ice Active Member

Alaska
    Serious issues, but the heads up has probably been sufficiently delivered to potential buyers. Hopefully buyers will not be left hanging for weeks, in the future.

2. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Re: Terrible experience with Michael Vernelson (mvernelson)

Diane

File CLAIM with PAYPAL !!!!!!! and sent his ""CHIT BACK" - VIA PARCEL POST !

MAYBE THE WONDERFUL AROMA GET HIM TO THINK TWICE ABOUT STICKING YOU for 70 BUCKS ....

btw: I think I have a tanned mink if you need one - I will give it to you if you pays shipping,

3. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

That doesn't sound like the Mike I know.. out of character.

4. ice

ice Active Member

Alaska
    Serious issues, but the heads up to potential buyers has probably served its purpose. Hopefully buyers will be dealt with in a timely manner in the future.

5. Re: Terrible experience with Michael Vernelson (mvernelson)

That is why I don't like the level system that is used here . Unless you look up their profile you really have no was to judge . you could probably get to platinum in a year if you did nothing but say nice looks good get on every post that you can to run up your posts JUST MY bi..h

6. Re: Terrible experience with Michael Vernelson (mvernelson)

K, I have sold MANY animals on this site always guaranteeing 200% satisfaction. Cause thats what I want buyers to feel from me. Everything I sell is top notch and If its not I ask to hear about it always. This year was a WRECK as I shipped during the holiday season. Everything I shipped was delayed in delivery. 2 items that were guaranteed overnight for almost $80 in shipping a piece arrived 2 days later. It was a lesson learned NEVER to ship so close to holidays but KNOWONE lost any money but me. As I told ice earlier today. I just flew back home from Northern wisconsin last night as had no internet and questionable phone service. My trip was in bad timing of when ice and TAT needed some feedback from me and I have apologized up and down for the timing of this trip. Bothe reimbursements were sent back as soon as I got back to my computer today. It really is a downer that crooks make it difficult for honest people to receive a good 'ol fashion "benefit of a doubt" when real life scenarios come about. People instantly think they are being ripped off and up it goes publicly. As I told ICE, all I can do is offer sincerest apologies again and again. The only person that got really screwed was me cause I covered a TON of shipping on items that were delayed. I also would not purposely send 3 mink regular parcel to Alaska. Whats the point of that when the buyer covers shipping anyway? Ive said what i need to say. If you think you'd be upset receiving a spoiled animal take a moment to think how I feel about it. I'm a lot of things but a cheat, thief, crook is not one of them.

7. ice

ice Active Member

Alaska

This was not "instantly" jumping to a conclusion; the shipment was paid for on Dec 5th; you said you shipped on the 8th, not over the holiday. The shipment arrived more than 2 weeks after you said you shipped it. The package was stamped standard (parcel) post, not priority mail. I relayed this to you the 24th of Dec, the day the package arrived. January 1st you said you would issue a full refund. A WEEK later, you said you would be out of town, but that your wife would take care of it. You left on your trip, knowing the situation, having promised a refund, and did nothing. Only after I posted this warning about dealing with you, did you finally, today, January 15th, make the refund. I learned a valuable lesson, and will not do business with you again.

8. Re: Terrible experience with Michael Vernelson (mvernelson)

Ok fair enough. Again the refund was issued when I got back to catching up on my computer, emails etc which was BEFORE someone made me aware of this post. Your immediate refund when I returned home has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST. I can only appologise for the circumstances so many times. Just seems now that you'r more intent on wanting to believe you were ripped off instead of accepting the fact that it was a case of bad circumstances all the way around. I don't care if you don't want to buy anymore or if anyone else does for that matter. I don't sell animals on taxi net to make a living lol. I do it cause I can't stand them getting thrown up on a stretching board with the feet cutoff. Don't forget you offered to split the costs with me and I said I would COVER IT ALL because I felt bad. If you think you've been ripped off just wait until you run into a REAL thief. This is absolutely ridiculous.

9. tat

tat Member

Thanks Mike for sending a replacement check for the fox that went bad I appreciate !!! it sorry for the bad postal problems I really wanted to do that Red Fox for my customer thanks for being an upstanding person for making it right thanks again Jim please see that he made it right for everyone on Taxidermy net

10. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

I had shipping problems buying a fox from Mike during the holiday from slow Post Office. Mike took care of the problem immediately and sent two foxes in place of it express shipping. Great person to work with! Thank you Mike for the great foxes and great service. This is my third time buying foxes from Mike and have been happy each time with his skinning, shipping, packing and response to emails. Thank you Mike for your much needed fur supply and service.