1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trophetracker Software Question

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Clint, Jan 17, 2015.

1. We just purchased trophetracker on Wed. They had 2 options, a direct download or send a cd, which we chose the direct download because it's tax season & we needed yesterday. We got charged the $225 for the direct download but there wasn't a link or download sent. We don't see anything on the website either. We have left voicemails & sent emails for Craig, owner, without a response. Just wondering if anyone knows Craig or how to get a hold of him. Clint

2. I have trying to get a hold of him for weeks! Pretty pissed!

3. chrisfeldt

chrisfeldt New Member

Hello guys. It appears that the domain name on the website (the part you type in - in this case trophetracker.com) expired on January 21 of this year. To me it appears looking at the deeper information that it's in the process of renewal at least until next January. The company is based out of Lincoln Park, Michigan. I found an address and a few phone numbers too.

1418 Michigan
    Lincoln Park, MI 481462590 - View Map
    Phone: (313) 429-3539

The contact person is named Jim Riegal. There also appears to be a Graig Rinke involved.

His address and number is:

2228 THOMAS ST LINCOLN PARK, MI 48146
    (313) 928-2111

I would start with the Graig Rinke person as I can verify his number independently.

I hope this helps.

Chris

4. No answer either # thanks anyway