1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Small mammals, fetal animals, heads, organs, etc.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Autophagia, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Autophagia

Autophagia New Member

I'm currently searching for a number of items, however they must meet my requirements.

Assorted heads: Raccoons, armadillos, bobcats, foxes, rabbits, beavers, nutria rats, muskrats, etc. Nothing larger than what is already stated.
    Assorted organs: Lungs & Heart, they must be removed together and frozen whole.
    Considering any fetal animals and stillborns.
    Whole animals: Mostly small rodent-types. Shrews, moles, stoats, chipmunks, 13-lined ground squirrels, pocket gophers, etc. Any larger species must be rather young.

Any whole specimens, including fetal animals cannot be damaged, shot, pierced, etc.
    Organs must be removed without any damage.
    Heads must be cut as cleanly as possible, and as close as possible to the shoulders. All fur must be present. Mustn't be shot, scraped, etc.

There's a large assortment that falls within these specifics, so I'm interested in what all is available.
    (However, I will not accept anything that isn't legally obtained, so please do not waste my time with such offers.)

Email me at [email protected] and let me know what you have along with photos and prices.
    Please be as descriptive as possible in your email.
    Thank you for your time.

2. niksoddities

niksoddities New Member

I'm interested in these types of things as well, mainly fetal animals!

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I have a buyer alreads for fur on heads of coon skunk possum coyote and porkys etc. I may have excess above what they want. pm me your prices offered plus shipping.

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have a bag of fetal possums frozen too. about mouse size.

5. niksoddities

niksoddities New Member

emailed!