1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Book keeping

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by mcking, Jan 18, 2015.

1. mcking

mcking Member

Hello to everyone! I was looking for some information. I been searching the site and couldn't find much. But anyways my business has been growing to a point that I been wanting to get some book keeping software. Up to this point I been doing a old school format. But I finally been growing in business and it seems like some software would make my life easier. I'm not doing any sales, now I'm just doing customer taxidermy. I'm not sure if any quickbooks program would work? I've heard of taxi shop. I dont know what it's used for. I'm hoping someone can steer me into the right direction. I appreciate it in advance!

2. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

TaxiShop! Tom McNeil. Google it. And there are lots of posts on here about it. We LOVE it!

3. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

I'd like to learn more about TaxiShop.

4. Final shot software give it a free 30 day test run. I've been using it for over a year now. Also has some of the best tech support you'll ever need.

5. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Just Google Taxishop. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I'll get with you about my experience with it.