1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

black coyote

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tim may, Jan 19, 2015.

1. tim may

tim may New Member

how much is a black coyote worth,thanks

2. You name the price and it goes from there. Depends on shape color, size a lot of things

3. akvz

akvz New Member

Try to post pictures if you can, what time of year harvested (winter coats are worth more than summer coats) and where (a Montana yote will be worth more than a south Texas yote because we don't have very furry dogs here) along with measurements and any damages that may impair taxidermy purposes, such as gunshot wounds or trap damage. If it's tanned, it is worth more than green frozen. Etc.

4. tim may

tim may New Member

ok thanks,i have a solid black 33 pound winter caught female from last year that is made into a rub(professionally done) and I just caught a black male 35-40 lbs 2 days ago..........have another solid black coyote i'm still tryin to get...where do I measure from

5. tim may

tim may New Member

forgot to add they r PA yotes

6. I'd be interested, but need pics. Always need pics.

7. mmead

mmead New Member

Do you still have the coyote? Any idea what you might want for it?

8. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

I just sold one for $200 It was frozen whole. Depends on what you ask and how long you wanna wait and tons of other factors. Post a price you think is fair and go for it!!

I keep a little list on my wall on postits of special critters that people want. I have a black yote list and a tiny kitty kat list, huge cat list, and a few other lists.

I hesitate to post unusual critters on the forum until I have cleared it with some of my ole reliables.

9. tim may

tim may New Member

thank u all for the interest,didn't get back with ya all as I had a private sale pending..coyote is sold