1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Flesh all mini flesher.. Great deal gotta see

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by taxidermistIN, Jan 21, 2015.

1. I have a like new air powered flesh all mini flesher. I no longer need it. Used it two times just decided on a different tool to flesh with. 130 shipped to your door. Thanks Josh

2. bbuck19

bbuck19 New Member

do you have instructions and blades with it?

3. TomR

TomR New Member

As long as the unit is complete, with instructions, blades, etc... I will take it.

4. bbuck19

bbuck19 New Member

please let me know I would like to get it.

5. TomR

TomR New Member

Josh,
    Money sent as of 2 pm today. Please have ready to ship.

Thanks

6. A D S

A D S New Member

Hope he's got more than one as I pm'ed him before your post, and he responded to me today about sending a money order.....?

7. TomR

TomR New Member

I talked with the guy, and you are wrong about him offering you the flesher. Don't stir the pot in here. I don't need it.... Josh doesn't need it..... nobody needs it

8. yovan09

yovan09 New Member

Co.
    You guys are a real class act,an inspiration to younger people in the field

9. Guys I usually reply to to the first two DM's because 9 times out of 10 one of the 2 back out and I give it to the person that sends the messgae first. As for you Tom I can recieve your money order and send it back to you if youd like? Because I have other DM's that are still waiting to know if its offically sold. You guys get in a big hissy fit and make people look bad on here. And im not 12 im 18. but thanks anyways. Yea the other guy is right way to inspire young people in the taxidermy world. Come on fellas lets grow up here.

10. TomR

TomR New Member

Joshua, my apologies to you. You are a stand-up guy and I respect that. ADS, don't go out and stir the pot... that was a POS move.