1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

No hosts ...Just posts! 2015

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by birdstuffer, Jan 24, 2015.

1. 8)

Attached Files:

2. Have a fun weekend!

Attached Files:

3. nate

nate Active Member

Cheri, amazing work!! :)

4. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

absolute beautiful Cheri, my favourites the ringer and the greenhead, stunning

5. mallard1

mallard1 New Member

Cheri, your birds are nice of course, but what really impresses me in looking at several of your recent ones, is the feet. Great look and balance to the birds. Obviously you inject the feet while positioned on the intended base, to give them that natural final look. Do you detach your feet for the standing birds? Do you have any tips for the process you use that you could share. Thanks.

6. I don't detach the feet...I've done it the same way for 34 years. I never know exactly how I want to position it until I mount it! :)

7. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

Nice Cheri...
    I have been watching all the great mounts.. .....keeping my mouth shut, staying busy with wholesale fish and fowl, and battling burn out. Some drama with a State association left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I think I am finally getting past it to a point I want to start putting something together for the Montana Show or Western Regional in Wyo. And sharing a little here and there on this site.... Its given me a lot of lessons good and bad, I am here to learn and share any info that may be beneficial to anyone else .

The season approaches fast ... I got my Idaho crane tags this week and reserved rooms in MT for a Sept grouse hunt, Oct deer tag, and a late season Pheasant hunt.

Had a couple Sharpy to put together so these 2 got added for shop sales. I am still amazed at how many guys will buy a mount if its hanging on the wall when they drop off a bird. Hoping for a busy season for all of you and looking forward to the pictures.

[​IMG]

8. 8)

Attached Files:

9. nina5150

nina5150 Active Member

Oo so pretty..but mr.harlaquin is needs a budy..lol...he looks lonely. .

10. feather2009

feather2009 Member

I should have some finished photos coming up finally, but for now my "in the works" will have to do. [​IMG]

11. :D

Attached Files:

12. Happy Friday! Stay safe everyone!

Attached Files:

13. Here's a picture of an awesome Redhead that my friend Wolfgang mounted.Enjoy!

Attached Files:

14. IU Doug

IU Doug Member

I wish Wolfgang would come back. It was always a treat when he posted as he is very talented! With Cheri posting his work is almost as nice! Thanks for sharing, Doug

15. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

X2 on Wolfgang coming back ! Real enjoy seeing his work !

16. bucksnort10

bucksnort10 Well-Known Member

x3

nice birdies everyone !

17. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

Brian (wolfgang) does outstanding work .

18. TIM SCHLOSS

TIM SCHLOSS Member

Nice thread everyone. Here is a couple.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Very nice work Tim. Love your mounts. Brett

20. Have a nice weekend!

Attached Files: