1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

odd color coon for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 903sc, Jan 25, 2015.

1. 903sc

903sc New Member

First time posting on this site so hopefully this shows up ok. This female coon with an odd coloration. Not sure what to ask as far as price as I have seen coon offered on her for prices between $20 and $200. Therefore, I will say $50 plus shipping. If the price is out of line, please make an appropriate offer.

This coon weighs approximately 15-16lbs and has been frozen whole. It will be shipped from NE Kansas. I am attempting to put some pictures on as well but please be patient if they don't immediately appear.

Thanks,
    -Corey
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

Is it trapped, shot, roadkill?

3. 903sc

903sc New Member

Sorry. This coon was trapped in a 220 behind the head. Trapped this past Thursday. No damage and we'll furred with no sign of rubbing.

4. Aizui

Aizui Taxidermist

USA
    Would you skin and salt it for life size?

5. 903sc

903sc New Member

To be real honest, I don't know the first thing about taxidermy but if you could explain the proper way to do that then I am sure I could get it done.

6. trojantaxi

trojantaxi New Member

We are interested in buying your coon. Would u please e-mail us at collicotttaxidermy @hotmail.com

7. 903sc

903sc New Member

Email sent. Thanks

8. 903sc

903sc New Member

Sold, pending payment...

9. Genestanfield

Genestanfield Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

next if falls through please

10. 903sc

903sc New Member

Sure thing Laketrapper. I will contact you if need be.