1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK" January 26, 2015

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Steven Klee, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Welcome to GHOTW, a critque free thread where as always, we can ALL gather to both admire and insprire. Last week was an awesome week. I'm sure there are a bunch of folks, myself included, who can hardly wait to see this weeks mounts. So with that, here we go.

GOD bless,
    Steve

2. Steven Klee

Joe Coombs 9500

Attached Files:

3. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

4. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

5. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

6. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

7. WW

WW New Member

I finished up my personal 2013 Kansas deer (the buck on my avatar) this week. A bit of a novelty for me because we don't have whitetail around here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Bucksmith

Bucksmith Member

My girlfriends first buck. I used a piece of driftwood we found to make the habitat.

[​IMG]

9. Mason

Mason Active Member

Not sure if this should be here, or in the lifesize thread. Sorry, if this is wrong. The pictures are a little washy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Steven Klee

That mount should be any where you want it to be Ron. Incredibly beautiful with a very intriguing pose. I like it ! ALOT !

By the way, I competed with one a few years back and they said it was my choice to enter it under game head "OR" lifesize. I say you should post it in both threads. The more people that see that mount, the better. ;D

11. [​IMG]

12. Mason

Mason Active Member

Thanks for the kind words Steven. If it would ever quit snowing. I would take it out doors and get some better pics to post. A lot of the details are washed out , with the poor lighting.

13. Beckham

Beckham Member

I love the half lifesize!!!Its freakin awesome!!

14. Gurneyjockey

Gurneyjockey Member

Early season blacktail
    [​IMG]

15. I would agree with Steve. Very nice mount!

16. Mason, that mount is beautiful. Can you tell us who's manikin that is, and if it has been altered.

Thanks Andrew

17. Mason

Mason Active Member

Grit your teeth!!!!! ;D It's a Second 2 nature form. We used an OTS change out head. We altered the turn in the neck, added shoulder blades, added some girth in the chest/neck, and filled in the muscle tone of the shoulder and sculpted our own.

18. buckman170

buckman170 Member

Some great work guys, wow!