1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK" January 26, 2015

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Steven Klee, Jan 25, 2015.

1. tem

tem Well-Known Member

mason. your the man. nice work.i never liked the 1/2 mounts. but you put some stile to yours. nice work.

2. Jackson1814

Jackson1814 Active Member

Great work everyone!! Mason....that piece is cool as heck!! Very unique :)

3. Mason

Mason Active Member

Thanks all, This is My personal deer from last archery season. Got to put him together waitin on capes for customers.
    Yes, always beautiful mounts on this thread! You folks all do Great work!

4. bbt17

bbt17 New Member

[​IMG]

5. Mason

Mason Active Member

Kind of worried about this one. Customer again and again, went on about the size of this deer and his neck????? I was at a loss! We tried? I hate the looks of these little rat faced deer lol.

[​IMG]

6. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

OTS semi sneak.

Attached Files:

7. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

8. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

9. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

10. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

11. bbt17

bbt17 New Member

OTS Semi sneak
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. JerseyJays

JerseyJays Well-Known Member

Very nice everyone.... but i must say, Steven klee..... I'm not sure if it's photo tricks or amazing skill, but your deer always look breathtaking!

13. TheBigGuy1976

TheBigGuy1976 New Member

Nice work guys! Steven I know if i was your customer I would be knocked to the floor when i walked through the door to pick up my trophy amazing work you truly are a very talented Taxidermist!

14. Steven Klee

I must say Jason Wizner, I'm not sure if you are paying me a compliment, or insinuating I might mislead folks. Either way, it wasn't very well thought out. Let's both pray that after that remark, I don't loose any future clientel or students who might get the impression I would do such a thing..

15. Lance

Lance New Member

STEVEN KLEE,

I've been lurking and coming to this site for reference and inspiration for years now. In both fish and Deer i always look for your work. It is pure and and simply breath taking and an amazing show of art, skill and years and years of practice and dedication. From the moment a client walks in to your show room, I think the last thing you have to worry about is losing business or a client. Your work speaks for itself my friend. And it is simply stunning. Keep it up and keep putting up pictures, PLEASE!

16. Steven Klee

Thank you very much guys.

Best, Steve

17. Tenguns

Tenguns New Member

Master Dunbar - what form is that buck on? Like the hard sweep - head up and showing those pearly whites! Very cool mount.

18. Lancaster muley form from T.F. ............couple alterations and BAM!

19. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

Re: "GAME HEAD OF THE WEEK" January 26, 2015

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

20. Awesome work!!! How in the world did you get that mount to hang in mid-air?