Hello Everyone, I had posted previously to include pictures of my new shop and setup. I built a completely new degreaser, set everything up, and as you all know and expect, had alot of moisture in the air. The plywood ceiling in my shop was constantly soaked, my windows were fogged and wet, and I was even finding condensation around outlets... EEEEK! Sooooo... I took a good hard look at my setup and started to tweak, and tweak, and tweak. I found no solution, I started trying things like finding a way to catch the moisture, block the steam, etc. No such luck. Then, Seawolf made the post "All that FAT!" and I got to tweaking some more. According to her post, if I were to be degreasing deer skulls, my temperature needed to be between 110-115. I started playing with multiple thermostats to record my temperature variance and found that using one 1500 watt 110v heater element, I was getting a high variance, from 105 up to 120. I noticed that when the temps were lower, there was less steam. When they were higher, the steam poured out of all the possible seams. So what did I do next? I started by tearing my degreaser down... ugh the work. Then I connected a second thermostat and heater element on the opposite end of the first. I adjusted the thermostats down to roughly 112 degrees. Guess what happened? The temperature variance leveled out and the lower temperature created less steam. But I still had alot of seams the little steam was escaping from. Soooo, I went out and bought a 2 inch piece of rigid insulation board, cut it to fit snug inside my degreaser, and cut holes for the buckets. Then, I got buckets with a more beveled appearance and when I put them in, they fit down snug to the hole I cut out. I can now officially say that I am degreasing indoors, in a larger degreaser, with nearly zero condensation. My shop is DRY, the windows are NOT fogged, and I still have it running in the negative temps when the shop heat is turned off with no water escaping. Chalk it up to lots of tweaking, tons of insulation, and good information from this site. Below are some pics of what the setup currently looks like. Thanks for looking... Hopefully this helps someone else out. I'm no longer afraid of waking up to a fire caused by shorts in my electrical. Many thanks to Seawolf for always providing useful information.