1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New England Association of Taxidermists

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MRTaxidermy, Jan 31, 2015.

1. MRTaxidermy

MRTaxidermy Past President of the N.E.A.T.

Mark your calendars everyone....June 5th - 7th, 2015 for The New England Taxidermy Championships brought to you by The New England Association of Taxidermists. Join us and compete for a 'TRUE' New England Champion. The judges for this years event are Jean Roll, Brian Noody and Kurt Ainsworth.

Don't miss out on this amazing event! Who will go home with a New England title, will it be YOU?

Mark you calendars today and keep an eye on www.newenglandtaxidermists.org for online registration.

Thank you and we hope to see you there!!

2. slater56

slater56 Member

Can't wait, shaping up to be an awesome show!

3. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

Count me in!

4. gobbl4me

gobbl4me New Member

Always a great show ! Look forward to it every year ! Bill D

5. I may even get to attend a seminar or two this year.

6. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Looks like a great line up and always a great time at your events!! The line up has some truly incredible taxidermist for sure! New England has always share with its members a opportunity to learn and to have fun while making new friends! Here to a great event and if there is anything I can do to help with donations or what ever I can help with please don't hesitate to ask!

My Best

Rick Krane
    PS Matt it feels good when you final can watch a seminar or two! :) Good for you Brother!

7. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Wouldn't miss it for the world...and need a table.
    Gave away some nice birds and small game last year. I want to see some of them mounted up at this show. JL

8. Cant wait to see you Jean, there is always room for you.

9. MRTaxidermy

Thank you for your offer and kind words Rick Krane! Your generosity has always been greatly appreciated by the N.E.A.T..

10. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

I'll be there!!! I can't wait to see all my old New England friends, been too long!

11. Is Harry coming with you?

12. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

What happens if it's still the ice age out there in August? :)

13. You can now purchase your membership and register for our show online. Online registration will close May 29th.

https://squareup.com/market/new-england-association-of-taxidermists

14. MRTaxidermy

Check out the NEAT website and our new online registration. Very simple and user friendly! Sign up today for a great weekend in early June!

15. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Cecil...we'll just hire a Taxachusetts politician to walk to the show. The stream of HOT AIR will melt it all away :D :D

16. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I hear Romney is available. ;D

I was starting to wonder if anyone had there had a sense of humor. But I get it. I'm hearing all the snow cracks stopped being funny a long time ago!