1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

raw skulls

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Feb 6, 2015.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

about 450 coyote $4 each, all I can fit in a large flat rate box shipped anywhere in the u.s. for $22 shipping, includes a leak proof liner bag. . all my own catch so no ball bats or bullets.

2. Re: 500 coyotes skulls, 55 stripoed skunk skulls, weiner bones, etc

If still available can ya give me a price for the badgers, bobcat, some skunks and the red fox. shipped to texas. Thank you

3. Hutson3652

Hutson3652 New Member

Re: 500 coyotes skulls, 55 stripoed skunk skulls, weiner bones, etc

If the badgers possum bobcat 10 skunks and the fox are still available please message with a price. If not Thankyou

4. Re: april 15th skull inventory updated

I'll take a mix of whatever you have that will fit in a large box, pm me total. Thanks

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

5. Re: april 15th skull inventory updated, UPDATED AGAIN 5/26 LAST POST

Interested in some coyot skulls live in MO is you can fit three in a box?

6. CommanderShepard

CommanderShepard Fear not your mortality.

Re: april 15th skull inventory updated, UPDATED LAST POST

Interested in some coyote skulls. How many can you safely fit in one box?

7. bob wendt

Re: april 15th skull inventory updated, UPDATED LAST POST

11 COYOTE SKULLS/BOX pending size, like old chuckle heads vs yearlings. why I price them 11 for $66. the shipping with the leak proof liner bag is $22, the 11 skulls $44. that`s the cheapest way to ship, flat rate priority. I once sent 50 to a guy in one big box and it cost more than if I`d done 5 flat rates. if you want some pm me and I ll send back my address. or just here it is... bob wendt, 4499 north 400 east, greenfield, indiana, 46140. if you are with in driving distance you are welcome to come pick up as many or few as you want and no shipping cost at all.

8. MichaelKowalczyk

MichaelKowalczyk New Member

Hi, can you give me a good mix and a price for a box of skulls? Thanks Mike

9. bob wendt

MIKE , A FULL BOX IS $66 POSTPAID ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. AND CONTAINS 11 COYOTE SKULLS

10. MichaelKowalczyk

MichaelKowalczyk New Member

Ok, thanks any other types? Like skunk etc? if not I'll do a box. Thanks Mike