1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone dealing with a buyer name Swindle42000

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Genestanfield, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Genestanfield

Genestanfield Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

Newer person 3-4 posts(I use to be that guy) so that doesn't matter
    Wanted all my greys 4 in total drug his or her feet
    2 days later I had already sold 2 of them because he never gave me address for shipping calc
    4 days later gives me an address I give him shipping costs and my paypal email
    5 days later nada
    Anyone else dealing with this one?
    I am always man of my word and if you say you want em I will wait for a check or money order or take our friend paypal and ship when the money comes
    First come first served but hope this guy doesn't get the rough education I got 5 yrs ago on taxi lol
    5 days to do a transaction means he is either shopping others or not very serious

2. cynpeterson

cynpeterson Active Member

Perhaps he's trying to swindle you!

Really, that's just an awful user name for a buyer/seller. But if he's taking that long to even give you his information, I'd consider him not worth my time.

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

SAD TO SAY LOTS SAY SENDING MONEY AND IT NEVER COMES. IN THE MEANTIME LIKE YOU, KEEP MY WORD AND PASS SEVERAL CHANCES TO SELL AND BY THE TIME i FIGURE NO MONEY COMING THE OTHER SALES ARE GONE. NO WORIES, BY AMND BY SOMEONE ELSE WILL WANT THE ITEMS. IT IS AGGRAVATING HOWEVER. i DO REMEMBER THOSE PLAYERS NAMES. ADDED ANOTHER TO THE LIST JUST THIS WEEK. ALL HOT TO BUY A BIG CAT, HAD TO HAVE PICTURES SO DUG THEM OUT OF THE FREEZER OUT OF NORMAL OPERATIONS , THAWED,GOT THE PICTURE AND NEVER HEARD BACK NADA ZIP NOTHING. SMACK ME WITH A DEAD POSSUM, LOOKED BACK ON MY LIST AND SAME PERSON DID THE SAME THING A YEAR AGO. i OFTEN WONDER IF THOSE NEEDING PICTURES AREN`T USING THOSE PICTURES TO ATTEMPT TO SELL ELSEWHERE ON VARIOUS SCAMS. HANG IN THERE, YOUR GREYS WILL SELL TO ANOTHER.