1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #6-2/9/2015

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by byrdman, Feb 9, 2015.

1. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

Nina...nice parrots...got any more in your freezers...

2. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

nothing from me last week, so one more this week, a sharpy, thanks Jay

Attached Files:

3. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Rainer thats a cool looking bird.its a first for me ;D...

Byrdman...i believe i have a sun conure,timnha,congo and was just given a cockatoo that was 14 years old i think she said he was...:(...i told her i would mount him up and if she wanted him back she could.she will keep me posted if sge has anything else pass away.. :)

4. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

good stuff nina

5. magicmick

magicmick magicmick

nice red rump parrot.

6. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Goosehunter-k...im going to have some fun with the poae on the one as it will hang from ceiling. .. ;D..and im sure i will do a better job on the bill..lol..

Magicmike-yes he was.such beautiful colors and to think it was just going to be thrown into the garbage. .:/...im glad she gave him to me instead. .

7. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Coolest thing I have seen to date Nina, I think that is an awesome educational tool. So delicate and detailed, you must have amazing patience.

8. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Thanks B jones... as long as i dont have too much cafeen im ok. lol....;D ;D

9. wings II

wings II New Member

X2! Well said Brad - Cindy is an undiscovered rockstar in the taxidermy world!

10. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Lol..i wish... ;D.....

11. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures for the last 2 weeks...we need to keep BOTW going ,it seems the most popular thread on taxnet....cant wait to see who's up for the next 2 weeks as host....

12. vahunter

vahunter New Member

Does BOTW have to be GOOD to post? Haha

13. drakeman

drakeman Active Member

Nope. Post what you want. No critiques no judgements. Just sharing work with others.