1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fishak10, Christopher Hottinger -- GREAT SELLER!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by akvz, Feb 9, 2015.

1. akvz

akvz New Member

I'm not sure if Chris has anything left to sell this season, but I know being a new member and unable to accept PayPal can understandably be red flags. I took a bit of a risk and bought 3 wolverine skulls with no pictures (didn't think to ask for them) for $220 shipped.

Chris kept excellent communication the entire transaction, gave me his phone number in case anything went wrong, and kept me up to date on the tracking number and his own availability. He even told me the size of the animals the skulls came off of and threw in some marten skulls he had in his freezer with the package. USPS held the package over the weekend (not his fault, USPS has been doing this a LOT lately, or is it just me?) but it was shipped priority mail and adequately packaged.

[​IMG]

Each skull was packaged well (there was a piece of styrofoam insulation on top of the package as well, I removed it to show the skulls themselves, vacuum sealed) and there was NO leakage or anything other than a little smell... which is expected when skulls sit in a box for a week. The largest wolverine was still a little cold.

[​IMG]

The skulls themselves have no handling damage-- no knife cuts, no saw marks. They're beautiful skulls in great shape and I couldn't be happier with the transaction.

2. blindluck

blindluck Member

I think I'd have to agree, I haven't got my stuff yet. but we have spoken and communicated throughout the process like old buddies, and the pack job on yours is above expected.