1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Large flat rate of raw skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by akvz, Feb 9, 2015.

1. akvz

akvz New Member

I've got an event in a few months and I wanted to beef up on my skull stock for it.

I'd like a box with some small to medium sized skulls. Looking for RODENTS, RABBITS, and OPOSSUMS, enough to fill large flat rate. I'd especially like nutria and porcupine skulls in the box but I'm not extremely picky. Feel free to bring up any small or medium sized skulls not mentioned, such as fox, otter, or skunk, as well as baculum, I just really want opossum and rodent skulls especially. I'm fine with naturally missing teeth, juvenile/small specimens, and deformities. A male fisher would be GREAT if anyone has one to put in with other miscellaneous skulls.

The only thing I DON'T want is raccoons... not sure if they'd be cleaned on time. I also really want to go through this with Paypal so as to avoid waiting an extra week for a money order to go through. I'd be willing to make an exception if you shipped the box the same day I shipped the money order.

Thanks!

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

HOW ABOUT 45-50 SKUNKS? i HAVE ABOUT THAT MANY LEFT. ALL WOULD FIT IN A LARGE FLAT RATE. $3 EACH AND $22 SHIPPING WITH LEAK PROOF LINER BAG. NO PAY PAL HOWEVER. CK IN THE MAIL ONLY. PERSONAL CK. IS FINE. SEND TODAY AND 2 DAYS HERE AND 2 DAYS BACK WITH THE SKULLS.

3. akvz

akvz New Member

Sorry Bob, I'm really hoping to get some rodents this time! I also don't have any checks and would have to request some from my bank and it might take a while. :(

4. crittergetter1408

crittergetter1408 New Member

have some nutria in the freezer will have to check and see how many how many do u want 3.00 a piece

5. bulletbob

bulletbob Member

I have 19 raw opposum skulls left I will sell for $3.00 ea plus shipping

6. trapperjeff

trapperjeff Member

I have 32 or so muskrat skulls for $.50 each. All will fit in a medium flat rate box. Shipping would be $12.65. Let me know if interested.

7. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have raw porcupine & skunk skulls. Also raw raccoon, coyote, & red & grey fox baculum. Clean raccoon, coyote, & fox baculum for sale. Email [email protected]
    Jim

8. dewayne

dewayne New Member

I have Red Ear Slider Heads. Sent you a PM

9. Rattrapper

Rattrapper Member

Have some muskrats, some beaver, and some squirrel skulls. I only take money orders though that you can get from Wal-Mart or the Post office...lets me know

10. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

FORGOT i HAVE A COUPLE HUNDRED DOMESTIC RABBIT SKULS BURIED IN THE FREEZERS, IF YOU AREN`T IN A HURRY. MIGHT TAKE ME A WHILE TO GET THE FUR OUT AND DONE THAT IS ON TOP OF THEM, LIKE COUPLE WEEKS OR SO. i BET 50 WOULD FIT IN A FLAT RATE BOX.