1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Camden Waterfowl Seminar was a Blast!

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by wings II, Feb 10, 2015.

1. noid

noid Member

already looking forward to the pheasant class cant wait

2. wings II

wings II New Member

Really enjoyed having you! Ima let y'all go at it on day 2 of pheasants ;)

3. dkmossyoak

dkmossyoak New Member

Thanks for the wonderful training. I enjoyed it.

4. wings II

wings II New Member

I'm glad to hear it, y'all are gonna make some damn fine bird taxidermists!

5. preacher1955

preacher1955 New Member

By all means when is the next one, I am not that far away?

6. Nice work guys and gals!

7. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

fantastic, I wonder why there are something like your classes only in the US and not in other countries, I think they don´t want to share their secrets, you are much more open to this, looking forward to my personal training and it seems, like everybody did an excellent mount, my favourite, the can drake,
    Rainer

8. bowmantax

bowmantax New Member

That is one sharp looking apron you have there Matt. LOL

9. wings II

wings II New Member

Send me your regular email via t.net PM and I'll put you on the list for the next class. :)

10. wings II

wings II New Member

I love my K.A.T. apron Clint!....you know I always love to promote the Kansas Association plus the color black is very slimming on a fat boy like me, it's win-win ;D

11. preacher1955

preacher1955 New Member

KMA, my email address is [email protected] please let me know of the next one.

Thank you, Charlie

12. wings II

wings II New Member

Will do Charlie ;)

13. schenk

schenk Member

The class was awesome. I attended. I've been into bird taxidermy for 5 yrs now. and I learned a lot.
    You never quit learning, and you can pick up a few tips and tricks. I have mounted about 10 or 12 birds since that class, and they are way better than before.
    Well worth every penny, and I would do it again without hesitation. Great teacher, great class and a very good investment.

14. wings II

wings II New Member

Angela, I'm glad to know the class was beneficial. :)

I also wanted to let you know that all of your hard work to make sure that all the other students had a good time did not go unnoticed! I can't thank you enough. - Matt

[​IMG]

15. That Apron is not slimming enough, great class!

16. wings II

wings II New Member

LMAO....thanks for being the photograher :)

17. Sjobe

Sjobe New Member

Hey Matt I tried to pm ya but kept getting message that you could not receive messages. I don't know. Any way my email is [email protected] Maybe I can get that to work. Thanks

18. eider92

eider92 New Member

Mr. Matt, I have great envy of those kids who are lucky enough to learn from a master like you, I'd like to do as all of them, give you my email and be put on the list, but this can not happen. :'(
    Unfortunately here in Italy we do not have these possibilities like you in the US.

19. wings II

wings II New Member

Ciao Eider!

I am hardly a master...just a hack that enioys mounting birds for a living. I understand the lack of training available in other areas of the world. Videos are nice but there is a real need for hands-on training where questions can be asked and things can be demonstrated multiple times. I will be traveling to Germany this summer to work with our friend Rainer in Germany.

regards - Matt