1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Always looking for Fetuses....

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Damesaber, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Damesaber

Damesaber If you have a fetus for sale, please let me know!

Hey y'all! I've been around since 2011, when fetal specimens were way easier to find on the for sale page. Now I guess all those deals are being done back here.
    As usual, I'm always on the lookout for fetus or embryo specimens. I can't do anything huge (nothing that won't fit in about a gallon size jar), but I'm in the market for any and every species (except standard pig, chicken, or nutria. Just because I'm still working on a freezer full of those right now). And at any point in gestation.
    I like to pay via Paypal, but if you've got something unusual that I don't have in my collection I'm willing to make a bank trip.

Please shoot me a PM, let me know what you have and PLEASE give me an idea what you want for them price wise.
    Thanks!

PS: I'm also trying my hand out at plastination, so if you've got any hearts that I can't get at the butcher shop, I'm interested in those too!

2. niksoddities

niksoddities New Member

3. Damesaber

TTT

4. Damesaber

13 month bump lol!

Still mean everything I've said in the previous post. Only difference is I'm all good on fetal goats (unless they're furry), snakes, and hearts.

5. skyfish

skyfish New Member

I have 3 preborn beaver fetus I am asking $10 each plus shipping I can send pic to text or e-mail I can get beaver hearts if you need some what other kind are you interested in

6. Bones N Beasts

Bones N Beasts New Member

I've got fetuses and hearts