1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you WTA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Trashfish, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

Thank you everyone for the privilege of judging your show this year.Having a new venue, and breaking away from the sports show holds a lot of pressure for the board. The president and his crew made everyone feel at home, It was a wonderful facility and the show ran as smoothly as any i have attended in the last 20 years. I enjoyed visiting with old friends and making new. The talent from this show is overwhelming, Anyone that has never been to one of Wisconsin's shows, should put it on their bucket list for next year.I will be coming back in the near future to experience the Wisconsin warmth, even if it was -20'

Terry Weick

2. rwl

rwl Member

Thanks Terry. We loved having you and look forward to your return in whatever capacity you wish. Rick

3. Thanks for donating the fish mount for the raffle. I won it!! Now I just need to go fishing.

Bruce

4. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Well-Known Member

I didn't compete with any fish but I would still like to Thank you for judging our show.

5. wctaxidermy1

wctaxidermy1 Member

Anyone have any pictures?

6. It was great having you Terry.