1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Steven Klee

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by muddobber, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Well folks if anyone has been wondering how Mr. Klee gets his deer to look perfect every time I can tell you how. It's hard work, determination and absolute talent. I just took a five day class with him and it was unbelievable what he knew and could do with a deer. I thought I knew what I was doing until I went to his class. It was well worth the money and I highly recommend anyone from beginners to advanced taxidermists to go see Steven Klee. I guarantee you will learn from him. Also the hospitality and cooking from his wife and mother are top notch. No doubt he is top notch.

2. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    I don't think Hijacking Muddobber's thread is going to get you anywhere concerning what your trying to get at. Sounds to me like Mr. Klee said all he had to say about it in the other post. Maybe you should call him and discuss it privately with him if your that concerned with what he's charging for his work.
    As for the original intent of this post, i'll agree with Muddobber that Steven's classes are top notch and he provide's everything one needs to have to make it a great learning experience. He along with his Mother and Wife do a great job of making you feel at home and provide a great place to stay with meals for a very affordable price.
    Steve

3. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Without going into a long winded text.... X2 Muddobber.

4. hunting freak

hunting freak New Member

i would like to know the cost and how long the class last?

5. Whitetailfreak84

Whitetailfreak84 New Member

X3 on Steve s classes . He s not only a top notch taxidermist , he s a top notch guy as well.

6. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

I would like to also thank Hunting freak out here on the public thread as some on here would lead you to believe it causes me pain to discuss my work and workshops in public.

Thanks buddy for the pm and phone call the other evening. I am very much looking forward to meeting you in person.

Best, Steve

7. Steven Klee

And to bring this thing full circle, back to the beginning where it never should have left.

THANK YOU CASEY,

I had an excellent time with you in our one week workshop together. You are truely a gifted person who I can only imagine achieving great things in your taxidermy endeavors. Here are a few pics of the two deerheads he mounted that week.

8. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

9. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

10. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

11. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

12. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Nice mounts ;)

13. KFLAH

KFLAH Active Member

Nice mounts...great job!

14. Very nice work !!

15. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

Steve I don't know you but while following this thread I can see you are a true professional. Keep up the great work.
    Ralph

16. KYWoodsman

KYWoodsman New Member

I am not a taxidermist, but every question I have asked Mr. Klee, he has answered. He is a true professional, and I appreciate all the help he has given. Press on Mr. Klee!

17. tem

tem Well-Known Member

if I could do half as good as Steve I would be showing it to. 8) thanks for showing us your work Steve. keep em coming.

18. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Guys, sorry if some of your very positive replies may have been deleted along with some comments not appropriate for this thread. This thread was opened to thank Steve Klee for his instruction and professionalism by one of his students. Once I noticed it had escalated into something I know Steve and the original author wouldnt want, I edited as best as I could, but it does read a bit out of context. Anyone wishing to go back and add anything positive to this from their previous posts, feel free. To those who wish to take up the other topic, please do so in a Private Message to Steve. Always remember...these words get archived, lets show Steve and his student that respect...thanks everyone!

19. Thanks Bill!!!

20. hunting freak

hunting freak New Member

I also look forward to working with you Steve and enjoyed speaking with you about Taxidermy. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but been really busy with work and trying to get my customers mounts done. Take care and you will be hearing from me!